Saturday Night.


Last Saturday, my family and I went to celebrate my mother birthday. We went to a seafood restaurant at Bagan Lalang for some delicious seafood dinner and it was great! We having so much fun. I eat a lot too!!! Maybe because I was really hungry as I didn't eat anything at all on that day.

We also went to shopping some stuff at Nilai. First we went to Mesamall at Nilai to buy my skincare product and hair care. Then went to Borders bookstore to buy art supply. After that, we went to Popular bookstore at Giant, Nilai to buy more art supplies. Haha.. Sebab satu tempat tak jual banyak barang or barang yang sama. Right?!


A post shared by @fathinnatasha_ on


After all the supplies shopping at Nilai, we went for some thrift shopping at Nilai Lama. Rasanya lah sebab tak ingat nama tempat tu. Thrift shopping are the BEST!!! Best giler thriting ni. Thrift is bundle. Baju lama dijual balik. Macam tu lah. Most of them from luar negara sebab diorang ada 4 musim and baju dia berubah ikut musim jugak. So, they don't want their closet filled with clothes, they sell it and we buy it in bundle at sell it again in really cheap price! Tak beli banyak pun malam tu sebab tak banyak yang menarik perhatian. So I just bought 1 pouch bag, 1 tshirt and 1 jeans. It was cute so I can't just watch it!!



A post shared by @fathinnatasha_ on



It was a really fun night. :)

Comments