Those kind people.


A few weeks ago, I was sad and felt not appreciated and these 2 beautiful and kind people make me happy.


Story 1.
I'm that type of person who love to give people that I know like friends a gift for special occasion or just for fun. Last month was one of my friend birthday. So I decided to draw her a portrait if her. I'm not that good in portrait drawing but I've put a lot of effort in doing it. Little do you know, she didn't even say "THANK YOU" to me. Which made me sad about it. It's not a big deal to others but to me it is a BIG deal. Making that portrait with all of my heart and then they didn't appreciate it are the worst thing ever!


Sigh. I always give something to people.. like present, but I never see them appreciate it or even say thank you.Am I being dramatic with my life? Or I'm just pathetic.
|
You'll be appreciated like you've never been appreciated before, sooner or later.Your talent, hardwork & thoughtfulness will lead you to it. And never change. You've got pure intentions. Just don't waste your energy on people who won't learn to appreciate, you'll shine either way.



Story 2.
I'm unemployed and all my friends already have a stable job. I only stay at home and help my mom babysited kids. I don't even have driving license and for your information, I'm currently 21. Yes I know. I should have license at this age. But some problem are not worth to called as "problem" being a burden to me for finding myself a job. My current house are a village area so it is hard to find a public transportation like bus or taxi. Every single day I watch my friends post their work experience and that made me jealous but in the same time happy for them. Because they have achieve what they want.


I'm so happy seeing my friends and new people that I met on ig achieving their goals, dream and carrier. How happy and amazing their life are. While I still struggling with own life, see them happy sometimes make me felt how tiny I am in this world. So tiny that people didn't notice and care about itme at all. But this tiny thing are supporting all the people that she love and appreciated them for who they are. Have a peaceful night. :)
|
look sayang , you have everything . talent , friends who love you , friends who support you with anything that you do in your life . it just we achieved our dream a bit early and we still struggling just like you . you will get everything that you need soon ! you will get everything that you dream in a perfect time . your talent will slowly built up your career .. i know you well , and you're not a quitter . Have a great night sayang , and i love you . if you need anything just tell me okay love
😘 Have a great day ! and please keep making a new art because I'm your number 1 fans ! i miss you so much fathin . i will keep all of our memories forever . you have been a perfect friend for me for all this time through thick and thin . Im so grateful to have you 💕



I just want to say, thank you so much for cheering me up. All your words will always keep in my memory and my heart. Love you.

Comments